What is a service voucher?
The service voucher allows you, as a private individual in Belgium, to pay an advantageous rate (9,00 €/voucher) for household help services provided at your home or outside of your home.
1 hour of service provided = 1 service voucher, which amounts to 6,30 € after a tax reduction of 30%.
From what services can you benefit by paying with service vouchers?
• Window washing
• Laundry and ironing
• Preparation of meals
• Occasional sewing work
Outside of the home:
• Delivery of household shopping
• Daily needs
• External ironing services
• Occasional small sewing jobs
The service voucher MAY NOT be used:
• For repair work (plumbing, electricity, etc.)
• To maintain the garden
• To carpet or re-paint a room
• For childcare
• To have hot meals delivered
• To have furniture, household appliances or audiovisual equipment, newspapers etc. delivered...
Please note: you cannot benefit from service vouchers if you are a company.